We Install Energy Saving LED Lighting Systems To Save Up To 80% Energy
High Bay & Low Bay LED Light Systems - Supply & Installation Services - Save Up To 80% Energy
What do we do?
We supply & install energy saving lighting systems in large commercial & industrial buildings across the UK (new installations & replacement of older high bay and low bay sodium, metal halide or fluorescent lights)
Why use our lighting installation services?
- Since 2008 we have delivered turnkey lighting design, supply & installations across England & Wales
- From our FREE lighting survey & energy report to our in-house installation - we provide a professional service
- With state-of-the-art LED technology to intelligent controls - you can rely on our lighting solutions
We would like a FREE survey & quote - what next?
Please contact us HERE to arrange this
LED High-Bay/Low-Bay Lighting Services - Design - Supply - Install
1 Do you need better, more efficient lighting in your commercial or industrial building?
Your existing lighting could be wasting you thousands of pounds every year, be costly to maintain, or even produce inadequate light for your working conditions.
2 Green Business Light UK are here to help!
Established in 2008 - we work across England & Wales as energy saving LED high-bay & low-bay lighting installation specialists - we supply & install energy saving LED (Light Emitting Diode) commercial & industrial lighting systems to save your business up to 80 % on lighting costs!
Contact Us Now
Use one of the following contact methods to get in touch with us now:
* We work across all regions of England & Wales
NATIONWIDE LIGHTING INSTALLATIONS
Complete Our Contact Form:
Please complete and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
We Operate Across the UK
- North-West of England
- North-East of England
- East & West Midlands
- London & Home Counties
- South & South-West of England
We Install & Commission Lighting for
- Large Commercial Buildings
- Warehouse & Storage Buildings
- Factories & Industrial Sites
- Logistics Depots
- Cold & Chilled Stores
- Sports Halls & Exhibition Centres
Using Latest Lighting Technologies
We replace 250W/400W sodium halide & fluorescent tube fittings with:
- LED Technology
- T5 Fluorescent Tube
- Induction Lamps
- Intelligent Control Systems
Some notes on selecting LED lighting for warehouses
When considering the use of LED's (Light Emitting Diodes) as an energy saving lighting technology in warehouses there are some key questions to ask:
- Is the warehouse a clean or dusty environment? - This is important as some LED fittings can suffer from build up of debris on the back of the aluminium heat-sinks
- How busy is the warehouse? - LED lighting can be automatically dimmed/switched in response to occupancy of the aisles
- Does the warehouse have good access to daylight (via sky-panels in the roof etc.)? - like presence detection controls, LED lights can be programmed to automatically adjust in response to daylight
- Is it difficult to access light fittings? - due to racking or heights the light fittings can be difficult to reach which means maintenance costs can be significant. LED lighting has a very long lifetime in comparison to other lighting technologies
- Are there issues with existing dark areas? - LED lighting can be particularly suitable for warehouses as the light can be directed where required (between aisles and on sides of racking) and not wasted
Green Business Light provides a complete LED lighting system supply and installation service for warehouse buildings - contact us now to arrange a lighting survey and quotation…