Where do we install energy efficient warehouse lighting?
We work across England & Wales to install LED lighting solutions in large warehouse buildings (new installations & replacement of older sodium, metal halide or fluorescent lights)
How much energy could we save in our warehouse building?
This can be around 80-90% due to:
- Replacement of existing lights with energy efficient fittings (e.g. - LED)
- Lighting controls which compensate light output for existing daylight
- Lighting controls which compensate light output for detection of people, vehicles etc. in warehouse aisles
We would like a FREE survey & quote - what next?###
Please contact us HERE to arrange this
Our Energy Saving Warehouse Lighting Services - Design - Supply - Install
Do you need better, more efficient lighting in your commercial or industrial building?
Your existing lighting could be wasting thousands of pounds every year, be costly to maintain or even just producing inadequate light for working conditions etc. - we can help!
Established in 2008 - we work across England & Wales as energy efficient warehouse lighting installation specialists - we supply & install energy saving LED (Light Emitting Diode) commercial & industrial lighting systems to save your business up to 80% on lighting costs!
Contact us now to:
- Arrange an FREE, no-obligation lighting survey of your building
- Find out which of our lighting technologies (e.g. LED) are most suitable
- Get a quotation for a new lighting system (+ FREE Energy Savings Report)
- Learn about the financial incentives available (grants, tax relief schemes etc.)
- Arrange the supply, install & commission of your new energy efficient light system
We Operate Across the UK
- North-West of England
- North-East of England
- East & West Midlands
- London & Home Counties
- South & South-West of England
We Install & Commission Lighting for
- Large Commercial Buildings
- Warehouse & Storage Buildings
- Factories & Industrial Sites
- Logistics Depots
- Cold & Chilled Stores
- Sports Halls & Exhibition Centres
Using Latest Lighting Technologies
We replace 250W/400W sodium halide & fluorescent tube fittings with:
- LED Technology
- T5 Fluorescent Tube
- Induction Lamps
- Intelligent Control Systems
Contact Us Now
Now use one of following contact methods to arrange a FREE lighting survey/quote from us today:
Or Call Us:
* We work across all regions of England & Wales
NATIONWIDE LIGHTING INSTALLATIONS
Or Complete Our Contact Form:
Please complete and we will be in touch as soon as possible.