Energy Saving Factory Lighting Services
Is your business in need of energy efficient lighting installation services in the UK?
Your existing light fittings could be costing you thousands of extra pounds every year because the light fittings are energy inefficient, possess no automated light control systems & are costly to maintain with poor lifetime.
Established in 2008 - we are one of the UK's true authorities on energy saving factory lighting installations - our solutions include state-of-the-art LED (Light Emitting Diode) lighting technology.
UK-Wide Service Enquire now to:
- Arrange an official FREE, no-obligation lighting survey of your building
- Identify precisely which of our lighting technologies (e.g. LED) are most suitable
- Get a quotation for a new lighting system (+ Energy Savings Report)
- Explain the financial incentives available (help secure grants, tax relief schemes etc.)
- Arrange to supply, install & commission your new energy efficient light system
Get your energy efficient lighting project going today!
We Operate Across the UK
- North-West of England
- North-East of England
- East & West Midlands
- London & Home Counties
- South & South-West of England
We Install & Commission Lighting for
- Storage Buildings
- Distribution Centres
- Logistics Depots
- Food & Chilled Storage
Using Latest Lighting Technologies
We replace 250W/400W sodium halide & fluorescent tube fittings with:
- LED Technology
- T5 Fluorescent Tube
- Induction Lamps
- Intelligent Control Systems
Use one of three methods to arrange to get your energy efficient lighting installation project going today:
We work across all regions of England & Wales
Complete Our Contact Form:
Please complete and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Some notes on selecting energy efficient factory lighting contractors
If you are considering installing energy saving industrial lighting technology in a factory building (including the latest industrial LED lighting fittings - Light Emitting Diodes) there are some key questions to ask of any factory lighting contractor:
- Does the factory undertake industrial processes which cause the generation of dust and debris in the environment? Or possible involve hazardous and corrosive chemical deposits? This is important to know as some new energy efficient factory lighting solutions (such as LED high bay and low bay industrial lighting fittings) can suffer from build up of debris on their heat-sinks which need to be clear to continue to function properly. Well designed industrial lighting systems will use the correct IP rating on the low or high bay factory lighting fittings
- Does factory have high occupancy? - Some energy saving factory lighting systems can be automatically dimmed/switched in response to occupancy (PIR and microwave presence detection). Factory lighting installers who have the latest energy efficient automatically controlled industrial lighting systems can program these for additional energy savings
- Does the factory have access to daylight via sky-panels and windows)?. Much like presence detection controls, modern factory lighting systems can be programmed to automatically adjust their output in response to the available daylight. A factory lighting survey can flag up the possibility of using this free lighting in advance of the specification of any industrial lighting system.
- The height the existing factory light fittings? - factory buildings tend to be large and as such the industrial low and high bay light fittings (usually using 250 Watt or 400 Watt sodium or metal halide lamps) can be difficult to reach (requiring hiring a scissor lift or cherry picker). New energy efficient industrial lighting systems (such as LED lighting and induction lighting have very long lamp lifetimes - if maintenance is an issue on your factory building then these industrial lights should be specified by your electrical contractor when undertaking an industrial lighting installation
- A good factory lighting installation contractor should be able to flag up issues with uneven light distribution from existing industrial lighting systems (such as dim areas or inadequate lux levels for the work taking place in the factory)
Green Business Light provides a complete industrial lighting survey and factory lighting installation service for businesses across the UK - contact us now to arrange a lighting survey and quotation…